Saturday, May 25, 2013

Rainy Days





Actual rain clouds, as opposed to the figurative ones I mentioned in my last post, are much more difficult to push away. And, try as I might not to let the rain affect my mood, it's been difficult this week. We're going on a full week of nothing but cloudy and rainy days here in central NH.


I don't really have much to say, other than I'm in a bit of a funk. I'm reaching for positives here, but what I've come up with is that this funk is different than those I've come up against in the past in that I recognize that I'm in a funk, I've identified the reason for it, and I'm fighting it. I may be struggling, but I'm fighting my damndest. And that counts for something!

I've recently learned that ...



So        ...         let's dance, D&A!



No comments:

Post a Comment